Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Beck!!!

04.07

Four years ago, I gave birth to this sweet and precious little boy. It's a moment that I will never forget. I've heard from many people to cherish every moment because it goes by so quickly and I believe it! It's so hard to think that Beck will start kindergarten next year. Beck has been obsessed with Transformers for a while now. In fact, in December, he told me that he wanted a Transformer cake for his birthday and that Daddy and I can have one slice. Naturally, the theme of the party is Trans4mer so we had Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee posted on the swing set along with an Optimus pinata hanging from the tree. And, let's not forget Beck's Transformer t-shirt. A big thanks to Kiki and Pops for letting us use their backyard for Beck's birthday party!

trans deco

beck bday4

beck bday1

beck bday2

beck bday3

It was a special treat to have Nanny join us and I know she especially loved watching the kids have fun.

beck bday5

beck bday6

The kids played on the bounce house and swing set then we busted the pinata and now it's time for cake! I'm not sure how this happened but Daddy cut the cake for everybody...how did I get so lucky!

beck bday7

beck bday9

beck bday8

Beck got some really cool toys and his very first real bike with training wheels!

beck bday11


I'm so glad we got a group picture! I could tell that Beck thoroughly enjoyed his birthday party. He loved every minute of it!

beck bday10
(Ethan, Noah, Lola, MacKenzi, Beck, Claudia, Rebeca, Kinsey, Ava, Marcus and Lydia)

I have to give a big shout out to my super sweet sister-in-law, Katherine, for making Beck's birthday invitations and for being the fabulous photographer at his party!!! Thank you so much for capturing every special moment! It was such a special treat to have the entire family in town this weekend! However, I do wish I could push the rewind button and take one moment back...Marcus fell off the slide and broke his collar bone which is extremely painful. Poor little guy will have to cope with the pain until it heals. Sadly, Jeff, Jill and Marcus went home that evening.

beck bday14

beck bday13

beck bday12

No comments:

Post a Comment