Monday, January 21, 2013

Zumbathon!

01.05.13

What's the best way to kick off a new year?  By doing a two-hour zumba class!  I really hope this is my year to get back in shape.  Six of us from the Anytime Fitness Gilmer location showed up for this class in Longview.  (Kayce is our instructor and she's the one wearing the sun kissed neon shirt.)
kids cars and zumbathon3

Many zumba instructors took turns teaching and we had to wait until almost the very end of class to go through Kayce's routines.
kids cars and zumbathon4

At the end, there was a drawing and I won a CD with about 20 zumba songs.  I guess I can shake my groove thing while driving the kids around.  It was a lot of fun and I hope I lost a lot of lbs! 
kids cars and zumbathon5

We were invited to eat dinner at Tiffany and Stephen's house. Stephen had prepared a variety of pork and I brought crock pot corn.
de Gala's

Beck and Kinsey attempted to eat the food and I'm proud of them for trying but we ended up feeding them some chicken nuggets.
de Gala's1

Then, we went over to Josh and Kelli's house to get some idea's for our house. Their house is so big and roomy! This really inspires us to get going on our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment