Monday, January 21, 2013

Sunday Funday

01.06.13

We finally decided to start attending the right ward which begins at 9am.  I'm anxious to meet some new people.  After Kinsey's nap, we went outside to let them play with their Christmas toys.  Kinsey really enjoyed riding on the 4-wheeler with her big brother, Beck.  She also game him lots of kisses on the neck.  Oh my goodness, they are too cute!!!
helpers & wrestlers1

helpers & wrestlers
You like my boots?  Ha!

helpers & wrestlers2
I'm pretty sure this is not safe.

After dinner, we whipped up a batch of Beck's favorite sugar cookies and I love that they both enjoy helping Mommy.  After the cookies cooled down, Beck really enjoyed decorating them and I helped too.
helpers & wrestlers3

It was pretty funny watching these two wrestle on the floor! 
helpers & wrestlers4

No comments:

Post a Comment