Sunday, January 13, 2013

Post Christmas

12.26.12

It's the day after Christmas and the snow is still here!!!  We are loving it!  Unfortunately, Daddy had to go to work today.  I took my fancy camera outside and captured some very white pictures...

Post Christmas
This is what the backyard looked like this morning.

Post Christmas1
I took this picture as I was driving back to the house from KFC (they have a lunch special every Wednesday; for $1.99 you get two chicken pieces, one side and a biscuit!).

Post Christmas2
Everything is covered in snow...even Pops brand new golf cart.

Post Christmas3
What I really like about this picture are the three cones sitting on top of the cooler.

Post Christmas7
This is my favorite picture!  I'm part of a photography club and I entered this one and I already received a positive comment on it.  How exciting! 

I wish the snow could stay around forever!!!
Post Christmas4

Post Christmas5

Post Christmas6

No comments:

Post a Comment