Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Eve

12.24.12

We spent Christmas Eve at Kiki and Pops house and enjoyed spending time with the family.  There were many delicious desserts to sample and I think my favorite is the chocolate pie.  I love chocolate!
Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve1
Devin and his sweet wife, Sierra.

Christmas Eve2
Story time...Laura shared her recent reality tv audition experience with us.  How impressive!  One day, this girl is going to be famous!

Christmas Eve3
Aunt Karen, Rachel (traveled from Louisiana to be here with us tonight) and Laura.

Christmas Eve4
Beck and Kinsey wanted me to take their picture in front of the Christmas tree too.

Christmas Eve5
Badger misses Nanny so much.  Beck and Kinsey love petting Badger.

Christmas Eve6
Sorry this picture is blurry but I just love the expression on Kinsey's face, I love the big smile on Brent's face and I love the way he's embracing his two little angels.

Christmas Eve7
Beck and Kinsey did a great job helping Nanny open her Christmas gift.

It's tradition to get Christmas pj's on Christmas Eve from Kiki and Pops.  Kinsey was so excited that she quickly took off her clothes to put on her new pj's!  As always, super cute pj's and I can't wait to see all of our nieces and nephews wear them.
Christmas Eve8

Christmas Eve10

Christmas Eve11

Christmas Eve12

I was torn between these two pictures.  One was taken with my big fancy camera and one was taken with my iPhone camera.  I love you Brent, Beck and Kinsey very, very much!
Christmas Eve13

A big thanks to Kiki and Pops for putting this together!  We really enjoyed spending time with the family and we look forward to spending time with the Mask family and the Bishop family in three days.  Christmas is tomorrow!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment