Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Random

01.10.13

After Kinsey woke up from her nap today, she curled up in my lap and I got some snuggle time with her.  This is my favorite part of the day!
library and kids

Then, we went to the library and there was only one other kid there besides Beck and Kinsey.  They made a really cute window that had snow in a zip-lock baggie. 
library and kids1

library and kids2

I was snapping pictures of the cutest little boy watching Tom & Jerry.  I love you sunshine!
library and kids3

We went outside to ride their new cars and Kinsey had a hard time putting hers up so Beck hopped in it and told her he would move it for her since she's too little to do it.  Oh my goodness, this sweet, little boy melts my heart everyday!
library and kids4

No comments:

Post a Comment