Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Eve

12.24

What a fun month this has been and the moment we've all been waiting for is finally here! Beck has been listening to Christmas songs all month and now sings them to us all of the time and we love it! We decided to open our gifts on Christmas Eve for several reasons. First of all, I thought it would be too overwhelming opening our gifts then opening more gifts at Kiki and Pops house. Secondly, everybody would have to wait for us to open gifts Sunday morning. Plus, I'm dying to wear my new boots tonight and Brent really wants to start wearing his new giant watch!

After the kids woke up from their afternoon nap, we gathered around the tree and I asked Wendy to take a family picture...too bad it's blurry but that's ok.

Christmas for us

This is a Christmas that I'll never forget...we are in a temporary home and my mom is in another country. (Notice all of the ornaments at the top of the tree...that's because Kinsey kept taking them off and playing with them. So, every time I found an ornament laying around the house, I would put it towards the top of the tree.)

Christmas for us1

All Beck has talked about wanting for Christmas is Transformer this and Transformer that...he got lots of Transformer stuff!

Christmas for us2

Christmas for us3

Christmas for us4

Christmas for us6

Christmas for us9

I have no idea why Kinsey was laying on the floor but she did enjoy pulling the tissue paper out of the sacks. Wendy helped her open gifts since I was taking pictures and Brent was holding his iTouch while we did a video chat with Neena and Stephen. They really enjoyed watching the kids open their gifts.

Christmas for us5

Christmas for us7

We got the kids musical instruments (guitars, drum, tambourines) and I hope I don't regret it.

Christmas for us8

Now it's time to get ready to eat dinner at Kiki and Pops house.

Christmas for us10

No comments:

Post a Comment