Monday, December 19, 2011

From Playing with Leaves to Playing with Toys

I got my hair cut and colored while the kids took a nap which made Wendy's baby-sitting job super easy. I've got a hair style in mind that I want to do this summer and Neena thinks I will hate which I probably will since she knows me best but I've got to at least try it....right? Anyway, Jenny McCarthy had this style a while back and I just saw Katy Perry with this style on Saturday Night Live and couldn't take my eyes off of her. It'll take that long to get this look so here's to the ugly growing out phase over the next several months.

Leaves 24

Leaves 25

Yes, the kids are wearing pj's because Beck loves to wear them when he takes a nap which I don't blame him. I like to be comfy when I sleep. So, I put pj's on Kinsey too! I know this is a bad habit that I'm enabling but there will be a day when they don't take naps so I don't mind doing this one little thing.

Leaves 2

Frosty was in the front yard but Beck insisted on moving him to the back patio so he could see him all of the time. This was our very first blow-up and I'm not sure if Frosty will be around next year because he's worn out from Beck "playing" with him. A few days after I took these pictures, a big storm blew in and Beck didn't want Frosty to get wet so he moved him into his room which I thought was sweet. What I didn't realize would happen is that Frosty is in Beck's room permanently and he stays blown up in Beck's room even when he takes a nap! But, it's really sweet to see him place Frosty in the right spot (very close to his bed) and he tells Frosty that he loves him. Beck is such a sweet boy!

Leaves 21

Beck and Kinsey really enjoy this roller coaster ride and they enjoy riding their cars around in the driveway...

Leaves 23

Leaves 26

Wendy loves for me to take pictures of her and the kids and I love it when she takes pictures of me and the kids! It's a win win situation!
Leaves 22

No comments:

Post a Comment