Friday, December 16, 2011

Relief Society Dinner

12.13

We picked up Wendy from the workshop this morning then ran a couple of errands. Afterwards, we met our Aunt Vickie for lunch at Pappacita's and it was oh-so-yummy. Not only did she treat us to lunch but she also bought the kids Christmas gifts! I bet you can't guess what Beck picked out??? Yep, it was the Iron Hide Transformer. He's so predictable!

I was invited to attend the Relief Society dinner and I took Wendy with me because I knew she would enjoy it. The gym was decorated so beautifully and the food was delicious! I made strawberry cupcakes with sprinkles and Brent wrapped a diaper box with Christmas paper to use as a cupcake stand since mine was in storage.

Ladies Night1

Ladies Night

Trish read an interactive story and every time she said, "Santa" our table had to say, "Ho Ho Ho". It was fun!

Ladies Night2

After dinner, we participated in an ornament gift exchange. Each lady brought a gift and we all received a number before/during dinner. We each picked a gift from under the Christmas tree as our number was called. Wendy got a really nice ceramic ornament with the nativity scene on it and I got a pretty red ball with gold glitter and rhinestones on it which looks great on my tree. Actually, I need balls for my tree and plan on getting some when they go on sale after Christmas.

Ladies Night3

Beck and Kinsey always attack me when I get home from being gone so we had fun taking pictures...

Ladies Night4

Ladies Night5

Ladies Night6

Ladies Night7

This was a very nice evening with the ladies at church!

No comments:

Post a Comment