Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Leaves Have Fallen

12.14

We did a lot yesterday so I decided to take it easy on the kids today and enjoy a warm front that just moved in. In fact, it's been chilly for a while now but today the high is 71 degrees which is perfect for playing in the leaves. Yesterday, I knew the warm front was coming in so I told Beck that I would rake up a big pile of leaves for him and Kinsey to play in. I explained that he could run through the leaves or throw them up in the sky. He thought that sounded good so that's what we did...

Leaves

They also enjoyed playing on the slide and in the kitchen...

Leaves1

Leaves5

Leaves2

This is the biggest tree in Nanny's yard and I love, love, love it!!!

Leaves3

This is a picture of me before getting my hair cut and colored and Beck's funny faces...

Leaves4

Beck especially enjoyed throwing leaves on us but he thought it was really funny to throw them on Aunt Wendy...

Leaves6

Leaves7

Then, she got him back by dumping a big handful of leaves on him...

Leaves8

This is what you would find if you looked up two peas in a pod...

Leaves9

No comments:

Post a Comment