Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Eve Dinner

Even though Kiki had many, many presents to wrap, she really outdid herself tonight...the food was FANTASTIC!!! I was very excited to see my favorites...green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, broccoli/rice casserole and the best ham I've had in a long time. Yummy! I was laughing when I caught Kinsey trying to eat right out of the dish! Silly girl!

Christmas Eve 1

We always tell Beck that he can't wear jammies when we go some where but this time he insisted on taking his new Bumble Bee jammies so we let him. He walked in Kiki and Pops house and immediately changed into his jammies. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him after putting the diaper bag down.

Christmas Eve 11

Christmas Eve 2

Beck was so excited when Nanny gave him Christmas money because he knew what he wanted to buy...yep, you guessed it...Transformer! He also enjoyed helping Nanny open her gifts.

Christmas Eve 21

Christmas Eve 22

Christmas Eve 12

Kiki busted out the annual Christmas gift for the grand babies...jammies! She got the same brand as last year but different colors and I love them! Too cute! However, there was no way we could get Beck to take off his favorite brand new Bumble Bee jammies.

Christmas Eve 23

Christmas Eve 24

Christmas Eve 25

Christmas Eve 26

Kiki also got really cute house shoes too. On a side note, Kinsey always checks her toes when she can. I guess she doesn't like sock fuzz in between her toes.

Christmas Eve 27

Christmas Eve 28

Merry Christmas Eve! We had a good time and we are all looking forward to Santa coming tonight!
Christmas Eve 13

No comments:

Post a Comment