Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Morning Part Two

We quickly got the kids dressed and headed over to Kiki and Pops house to open gifts from them. We started with the traditional breakfast casserole that Brent put together the day before which can sometimes be a little scary because you never know what little secret ingredient he might throw in. However, he followed the directions (added a little extra this and that) and it was delicious! I enjoyed all of us eating together in the kitchen...then, we did the traditional hallway picture.

Christmas 3

Kinsey was the first one to see what Santa brought her and she immediately spotted her Princes chair!

Christmas 2

Then, Beck came in and loved everything he saw in his pile!

Christmas 21

Last but not least, Marcus loved his gifts too...

Christmas 22

Christmas 31

When it was time to open gifts, we wanted Kiki and Pops to open their big gift from all of us first and they loved it! This gift includes a two-night stay at a new hotel connected to the Dallas Convention Center (Omni) and dinner at Bob's Steak and Chop House. I know they are looking forward to getting away.

Christmas 32

Now let's open gifts! Kinsey got her very first apron...so cute!

Christmas 33

All of the grand kids got a super hero cape, shirt, eye mask and wrist bands with their initial on it and they all loved it! Beck got the biggest Transformer! Wow! And, at one point, we caught Marcus and Kinsey behind the blind looking at the little dogs in the Art Room. So cute!

Christmas 34

Christmas 35

I am a lucky girl because Kiki and Pops gave me some fantastic gifts!!! First of all, not only is my crock pot in storage but it's also almost over 20 years old so I really needed a new one. Then, I got a gift card for a pedicure which I can't wait to use and the biggest, shiniest, gold Micheal Kors watch which I love, love, love! The kids will laugh at me while I'm trying to lose some pounds by playing the Just Dance Wii game. I'm going to have to cook many meals to thank Kiki and Pops for all of the wonderful gifts!

Christmas 1

Christmas 12

No comments:

Post a Comment