Friday, January 13, 2012

Christmas Pajamas

12.27

Late Tuesday afternoon, the Mask family arrived from their long 10-hour drive from McAllen which means all seven grand kids are in town! Not sure when this will happen again but we are going to enjoy every minute of it. At one point, I caught Kinsey in the toy room reading a book all by herself...so sweet!

christmas pajamas

Then, all of the kids rallied together in the toy room...

christmas pajamas1

Kinsey in action...

christmas pajamas2

Beck and Noah are best buds...

christmas pajamas3

Kinsey loves, loves, loves flipping over! I can't wait to get her in some sort of gymnastics class!

christmas pajamas4

The baby stroller got a serious work out...

christmas pajamas5

Now it's time to give all the kids a bath then put their Christmas pj's on for the infamous hallway picture. Kinsey usually loves bath time but she was a little frightened by all of the noise the older cousins were making.

christmas pajamas6

christmas pajamas7

I recall Kinsey doing this same thing last year...I wonder why she cries when I put her with the other cousins? I need to work on this.

christmas pajamas8

I can't wait to get this one printed! Too cute! Beck and I usually call Kinsey the Kinsinator but maybe we should start calling her the Screamer. This girl loves her mommy and loves to be near me at all times.

christmas pajamas9

Ava is such a sweet little girl...she takes good care of her cousins!

christmas pajamas10

Kinsey is finally calming down...

christmas pajamas11

We haven't done this with Beck in a long time and I just love these pictures of him showing off his muscles!

christmas pajamas12

We've got two more days of all the cousins being in town...this is going to be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment