Wednesday, March 2, 2011

After the Party...

Pops and Kiki came to our house Saturday evening to baby-sit the kids so Brent and I could go out. We went to Studio Movie Grill and I enjoyed our evening out but I'm no longer a fan of SMG. They now offer reserved seats for additional $12 and that goes towards a soda and your meal which is great if you are going to eat. ALL of the good seats are reserved seats so if you don't pay extra for a reserved seat then your only option is sitting in the VERY front or the VERY back of the theater! We opted to sit at the tiny table in the very back of the theater. It was cool that nobody was next to us but the very tall man and lady in front of us got in the way so I had to scoot my chair next to the wall to see the entire screen. I wonder if others feel the way I do or am I being too uptight about the reserved seats?

Anyway, Pops and Kiki had so much fun with the kids. Beck showed them his GeoTrax train and he played with Kinsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment