Thursday, March 3, 2011

6-Month Photos?

When Beck was 6-months old, I took him to Kiddie Kandids and got an awesome naked baby picture and wanted to do the same with Kinsey. However, she turned 6-months old on December 18 and there was no way I was going to fight the Christmas crowd so I waited. Unfortunately, I waited a little too long because I ended up having them made on the day she turned 8-months old. The reason why I'm upset with myself for waiting so long is because she is mobile and doesn't like to sit still which made it very difficult to get the naked baby picture. The photographer at Sears was able to catch a few good shots of her but I didn't like them because Kinsey's chest is showing. I know it's not a big deal since she's a baby but I don't want her to be upset with me when she's older. Overall, Kinsey did a great job and Beck did too!

Casey did not come to Bishop Playhouse today so I was able to move our appointment up to 5:00pm and Brent met us there. Before leaving the house, I got Kinsey dressed first and Beck told me she looked like a princess. That gave me the idea to tell him that he had to dress up like the prince. I had no idea how I was going to convince my little toddler that loves to wear his pj's to put on a suit but my idea totally worked!!! I was SO excited!!!
I also didn't know how Beck would cooperate getting these pictures made since he no longer likes giving cheesy smiles anymore but he was an awesome trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment