Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Relaxing...

I saw this and had to take a picture of it...mainly, because I'm envious! When I watch tv, it is either after the kids go to bed or before they go to bed which is difficult because I'm changing diapers, feeding one of them or playing/listening to them. I love that the only care in the world for Beck is deciding what to watch on the tv in the living room, the IPad that has Netflix or Brent's phone that also has Netflix. I'm not exactly sure what I did at Beck's age but I'm pretty sure that I spent most of my time outside since we lived on 40 acres of land AND we only had three chanels to choose from on the tv so I had to watch what my parents watched. Cartoons only came on Saturday mornings and Beck is able to watch cartoons pretty much anytime he wants. I might have mentioned this before but I'm not a big fan of technology. I feel like it takes away from quality time together as a family. I hated living in the country when I was a teenager but I sure wish I was there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment