Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Shark is Gone

Kinsey is too little to take a bath in the big tub right now but we usually put her in it when we are getting ready for work because that's the safest place for her. She loves to play in the toilet or eat the fake moss that's in the basket holding the fake ficus tree in our bedroom. It seems like she's always into something. I can't tell you how many times she has spilled my drink that I leave on our faux coffee table in the living room. The other day I thought Brent was watching Kinsey and he thought I was watching her...I was in the bathroom washing my face and Beck came in there and said, "Your baby is playing in the toilet." I quickly ran to the guest bathroom to find both of her arms in the water! So, that's when I filled her tub and gave her a much needed bath. Thank goodness Beck has turned into a tattle tale! Anyway, Beck got in on the action of Kinsey playing in the big tub that didn't have any water in it. They are so cute!!!

In the picture below, you can see that Beck was working on unscrewing the air valve to the jets and stuck his tiny rubber shark that he got at Chuck E Cheese in the hole. He then asked me to get his shark but I had to explain to him that the shark is gone. Hopefully, our tub will continue to blow water.

1 comment:

  1. lol...andrew is always sticking toys in our bathtub jets too! i guess they are going to be little engineers or something? :)

    ReplyDelete