Friday, March 4, 2011

Kinsey 8-months old

Only four more months and Kinsey "Gurl" will be one year old! Wow! She is growing up so fast! The week she turned 8-months was when she finally decided to start opening her mouth for food! Yeah!!! It was so difficult getting her to eat food but it's so easy now that she voluntarily opens her mouth. Since this glorious occasion, I've been making baby food for her and she is loving everything I give her including sweet potatoes, roasted pears and bananas, peaches, peas and butternut squash (first time I've made this). We recently tried green beans but she didn't care for it so I'm thinking that I might have added too much water to it (maybe?).

Stats:

  • Height - 29" (+95%)

  • Weight - 19 lbs (50-75%)

  • Head - 17 1/2" (75%)

Dr. Minsky recommended that I start giving her table food. Is he crazy? I just started giving her baby food! So, I guess that will be our adventure until her next doctor appointment.

She got one shot (prevnar) on this visit which made me very happy. However, she looked very sickly the next day but was fine the day after that so that's a huge relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment