Thursday, March 3, 2011

At the Park...

There are several parks near our house but the one that is Beck's favorite at the moment is off of Spring Creek before you get to Custer. Not only does this park have 3 big slides but it also has a secure swing for a big toddler and Beck LOVES it! He will let us push him in that swing for as long as we can. I especially like this one because we can feed the ducks and Beck likes to do that and try to catch them which is hilarious!

Sweet little Kinsey is totally bored sitting in the stroller...she would much rather be on the go!

I can't remember why Beck got so mad but here are a few pictures of him throwing a fit...it's funny to see him get so upset. One time he threw himself on the ground then stood up and said, "I mad!" I responded, "I understand you are mad but you still need to..." (I can't remember why he was upset but he did what I asked him to do after he threw his fit).

No comments:

Post a Comment