Monday, February 28, 2011

Surprise...the party is for...ME!!!

What was suppose to be a party for me, Brent, Brian and Wes turned out to be a party for the old lady...Me! I quickly discovered that Brent put together this party for Me! He sent out evites to friends and family, he reserved the private room at On the Border, he made arrangements with Katherine to order a strawberry flavored cake shaped like a "Tiffany" box from Society Bakery, Natalie helped him buy the decorations and he consulted many people on what to do when the big ice/snow storm hit the day before my birthday. He decided to move the party from Thursday night to Saturday afternoon. The people that could come on Thursday couldn't come on Saturday and the people that couldn't come on Thursday could on Saturday. I wish all of my friends/family could have been there to celebrate this monumental moment but I am SO grateful for the ones that made it. I want to give a big thanks to Brent for making my birthday SO special! It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to the next 40 years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment