Tuesday, February 22, 2011

More Ice/Snow? Really?

Tuesday, February 8th, the weather forecasters are predicting bad weather again! This is crazy! It was suppose to start in the middle of the night and we would wake up to ice/snow. However, it didn't start sleeting until 5ish and I could hear the umbrella by the pool making all kinds of noise. Brent left it open to see how long it would last since it was already torn up. Unfortunately, I wish we had put it down because it kept waking me up and I could imagine it blowing up in the sky and landing on somebody's house or it falling over and blasting through our brand new windows! I think the thing finally fell in the pool at 6-something and I was so relieved to hear it finally fall over. It was neat to see bunny footprints around the spa when we woke up to investigate the damage of the umbrella. The roads were pretty icy when we woke up especially since it had been so cold the past week and it finally started snowing at 8am. Everything closed again today. However, we certainly did not get snow like last week. Beck enjoyed scraping the ice/snow off of our sidewalk and throwing it on us. He cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment