Thursday, February 3, 2011

Painting

Saturday morning, Beck and I met Leigh, Natalie and Anderson at a painting place in McKinney. This place has everything to paint on...plates, cups, bowls, picture frames and animals. I picked a plate so I can display it in the kitchen. Leigh picked a coffee cup for Loren's birthday.

The kids are ready to paint...

Anderson and Natalie getting their hands painted...

Natalie putting her special skills to work...

Painting...

Only one of Beck's giant foot fit on the plate and mine looks no where near the professionals but I can say I did it with my own hands. I had to leave the plate for it to be baked/cured. I can't wait to see it when it's ready! I want to go back and make a plate with Kinsey's feet on it. Afterwards, we ate lunch at McDonald's and the kids had so much fun playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment