Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Christmas

On Wednesday, December 22nd, we opened our gifts after dinner. Brent and I really enjoyed watching Beck's reactions and he sure knew what to do especially since he had already opened gifts from Neena and Aunt Wendy. He was excited to see every gift...even the new Mickey Mouse pj's!
Sweet little Kinsey was quite happy on the changing pad swinging a tissue paper back and forth with one hand. I had to keep an eye on her and make sure she didn't eat the tissue paper.

Then, she got curious and started checking out Beck's new toys...she especially loved the Elmo microwave. This girl can really get around these days!

Brent gave me weights which is what I wanted since I don't get to visit the gym anymore and I really miss it! Beck likes my 5 pound weights!
Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment