Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kinsey 7-months old

This is our first month that we don't have to see the doctor. Yippee!!! We love our pediatrician for many reasons...#1 He is older which means he has lots of experience and we are assuming that he's seen it all, #2 He doesn't believe in giving 4-5 shots at one time and #3 His wife is the nurse and she is just as sweet as her husband.

Kinsey has made huge strides over the past month...she is doing the army crawl, sleeps thru the night without getting a bottle and she's learning how to eat. However, I have to force her to eat which is frustrating. She can lock her lips so tight when I get the spoon close to her mouth. I've resorted to blowing in her face which takes her breath away to get her to open her mouth. She will eat the cereal once I get it in her mouth. I recently tried mashed bananas again and she did not like that at all.


One thing I'm super excited about...she does not like the pacifier and I've only seen her suck her thumb/finger a few times. I think she mainly does that to relieve some of her teething pain. Kinsey is wearing the dress Neena gave to her for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment