Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Marcus!

This is the Texas birthday party for Marcus and he's a lucky boy because he gets another birthday in Florida next week. I love the theme of his birthday...monkey! (When I was young, I always wanted a monkey as a pet.)
I am shocked that Beck actually wore the monkey mask! I've always heard that kids want to do what other kids do which is so true with Beck. If Ava eats green beans then Beck will too.

Poor Kinsey woke up feeling terrible...she did not want to play! She just wanted to sleep or be held. I felt so sorry for her. After the party, I gave her some teething tablets and that seemed to help releive some of her pain.

Oh my goodness, the bounce house we brought over was a huge hit! Beck missed his afternoon nap since the party started at 1pm so he was totally exhausted by the time we left. He crashed as soon as Brent hit the road.

Marcus LOVES cupcakes!

The party was a lot of fun!

Time to open the gifts...and, the best gift of all was the school bus!

I finally got in a picture...It was great to see everybody again!

No comments:

Post a Comment