Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Evening

After we opened gifts, Kinsey and I drove to Diana to meet my Aunt Vickie, Uncle Donnie and Wendy. That was Kinsey's first time to meet my aunt and uncle. It was chilly outside so our visit was short. Plus, they had to get to Donnie's mother's house for lunch. I hate that I forgot to bring my camera to get a picture of them.

We spent the afternoon getting ready for a big family dinner. Kinsey got LOTS of super cute clothes and this is her fabulous new furry coat and her Ralph Lauren dress...

Aunt Karen, Laura and Rachel came over and this was their first time to meet little Miss Kinsey...

Kinsey sporting her new Christmas pj's...

That evening, Brian, Katherine, Ava and Lola loaded up to head back to Dallas since Ava had temperature that day. We took off Sunday morning so that we would have the afternoon to get things done around our house. It was so much fun and we enjoyed making memories at Pops and Kiki's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment