Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Eve!

It's the night before Christmas and we are all gearing up for Santa's big arrival!

Beck starts the morning in has favorite rocking chair...

Then, we visit Nanny at Wesley House to discover that she has a new toy!!! Brent first took Beck for a ride in her scooter then I took him for a ride. Brent did the same thing I did but he didn't get caught...we both pushed the scooter to it's limit to see how fast it could go which was a total blast!!! However, Pops was not happy to see Sheri and Beck flash by Nanny's door. I called Nanny the other day and she told me she has a brand new "car" for me to test out...Ha-ha, I can't wait!!!

One day I hope to get the pictures from Kiki's camera because I took a bunch of pictures of Beck making cookies for Santa. Here's one of him eating his yummy cookie. He had a blast adding "sprinkles" to the cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment