Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday Family Fun Night

I really enjoy being at home with the kids but the downfall of watching kids during the week is not being able to leave the house. By the time the kids are picked up (close to 6pm), it's time for dinner, clean up, bath time, Kinsey gets one last bottle until the next morning and I'm completely wiped out to do anything else. By the end of the week, I am dying to do anything! With that being said, I told Brent that I didn't care what we did just as long as we got out of the house. It was fun getting dressed up and seeing the outside world! We ended up going to Stonebriar mall and ate dinner in the food court area. Beck's hair was CRAZY after he took off his hat! Right next to the food court is a carousel that Beck wanted to ride so he and Brent rode it twice. Once on a horse and once sitting on the carriage while Kinsey and I watched.

Kinsey is doing what Beck did when he was a baby by putting her feet on the stroller! I think that is so funny! She is wearing a Ralph Lauren outfit given to her from Pops and Kiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment