Wednesday, May 14, 2014

We're Off to See the Dentist!

01.15.14

dance and teeth5
Road trip to Gilmer after school to get Beck and Kinsey's teeth cleaned.
dance and teeth6
(This is what I do when I'm bored...I take selfies!)

dance and teeth7

dance and teeth8
Beck always does such a great job of getting his teeth cleaned! The bad news is...Beck has a cavity! Boo!
dance and teeth9

dance and teeth10
Kinsey is still hesitant and wants to lay on me while she gets her teeth cleaned.

dance and teeth11
You will not believe this but Beck's other loose top tooth came out tonight!  I am so excited because I was so afraid he would end up accidentally swallowing it.  The tooth fairy came to our house again (two weeks in a row!) and left Beck a whopping $5!!!  Now, he's ready to buy a new toy with his money!

No comments:

Post a Comment