Thursday, May 22, 2014

Making Place Mats

01.22.14


Tonight is my first time to plan a young women's personal progress activity and I did a lot of research to try and figure out what to do.  I saw something that I've actually done before so I went with making place mats for the nursery room.  I did this with the kindergarten moms and it was fun so I hope the girls enjoy it too.
Park, dance, tree hall and YW14

Park, dance, tree hall and YW15
The picture on top is the example I made for them so they would have an idea of what to do.  I also provided white construction paper, markers, scissors and pictures that I cut out of several Friend magazines.  The next step is to laminate them and deliver them to the nursery room.

Park, dance, tree hall and YW16
Bishop Hill came in to check on us.

Park, dance, tree hall and YW17
I think the girls did a fantastic job!

No comments:

Post a Comment