Saturday, May 3, 2014

Back to School and Back to Dance

01.07.14

Taking Beck back to school this morning wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be.  He was a little sad but did not make a big fuss about it...thank goodness.  It breaks my heart to see him sad.

Primary, Dance, Ice5
Kinsey was ready to go back to dance! She missed her friends!  She checked on me often through the window in the waiting room.  She wanted to make sure I was there at all times.
Primary, Dance, Ice6

Primary, Dance, Ice7

Primary, Dance, Ice8

Primary, Dance, Ice9
After leaving her dance class, I found this frozen water fountain that is a sight to see for sure!!!  I posted this picture on Instagram and a few of my friends wanted to know where I found this spectacular sight!

Primary, Dance, Ice10
After I picked Beck up at school, he and Kinsey broke more ice since it was 19 degrees again last night! 
Primary, Dance, Ice11

Primary, Dance, Ice12
We've all been praying for snow so hopefully, we will see some this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment