Monday, May 19, 2014

Pit Stop on the Way Home

01.19.14

Marcus 4th Birthday38
Beck, Kinsey and Daddy love to hang out in the hotel and we needed to rest since we had such a big day yesterday.  I like to take advantage of the work out room in hotels so I spent some time running which is my least favorite work out.
Marcus 4th Birthday39

Marcus 4th Birthday40
Beck quickly fell asleep when we hit the road but Kinsey did not and she did not want me to take her picture.

Marcus 4th Birthday41
I talked Brent into stopping at a place that I've always wanted to check out but never had the time.  It's outside of Forney and this particular place we visited is a huge metal building that is over 50,000 square feet filled with lots of fun stuff!!!  This old wagon would be so much fun to have if we lived on a farm!

Marcus 4th Birthday42
Kinsey loves this really old fire truck!

Marcus 4th Birthday43
I have fallen in love with this old desk!!!  Now, I just need to figure out how I can get it!  (It's a little out of my price range.)

Marcus 4th Birthday44
This bench would look good in our entry.

Marcus 4th Birthday45
Or, should I get this super-sized hall tree?  (By the way, the dressed up deer is not included.)  I'll let you know which one I get so keep checking back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment