Sunday, May 18, 2014

Marcus' 4th Birthday Party

Marcus 4th Birthday13
Thanks to my super quick shopping, we made it to the birthday party right on time.

Marcus 4th Birthday14
The kids are lined up to hear the rules then they can play.

Marcus 4th Birthday15
I'm hoping we are the cool parents because we like to go down the slides with our kids versus the parents that embarrass our kids.  Lol!  With that being said, let's paaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttyyyyyy!!!

Marcus 4th Birthday17
Brent is in the middle of this bounce house...

Marcus 4th Birthday18
He finally found somebody to tickle!  Should I save Ava?

Marcus 4th Birthday19

Marcus 4th Birthday20
Pure excitement on Kinsey's face!

Marcus 4th Birthday21
The wind tunnel is actually a very cool thing!  The numbers on the back of the wall show you the wind speed and it only costs $1 to feel the thrill.

Marcus 4th Birthday22
We have moved to the glow-in-the-dark room and this is what the adults do while the kids play...chit-chat and play on their phones.

Marcus 4th Birthday23

Marcus 4th Birthday24
(Aunt Katherine, Kiki, me and Aunt Jill)

Marcus 4th Birthday25
The birthday boy is so happy!

Marcus 4th Birthday26
They turned on the lights so we could get a group picture.

Marcus 4th Birthday27
Now, it's time to move to the party room after sanitizing our hands for some yummy cake.

Marcus 4th Birthday28

Marcus 4th Birthday29

Marcus 4th Birthday30

Marcus 4th Birthday31

Marcus 4th Birthday32

Marcus 4th Birthday33
Daddy was trying to squish Kinsey!

We drove to Jeff and Jill's house after grabbing dinner so the kids could play some more.  I drove to the Coach store to pick up the purse I had picked out and they were all GONE!!!  What???  How could that happen???  I talked to a sales lady and she said it happens all of the time.  I should have bought it when I saw it!  Luckily, she felt very sorry for me and asked somebody to check the supply in the back.  The purse I picked out is the number one selling item (of course it is!) and he just happened to find ONE that is just slightly different than the one I picked out.  I was SO happy and SO excited that I did a happy dance! 
Marcus 4th Birthday34

Marcus 4th Birthday35

Marcus 4th Birthday36

Marcus 4th Birthday37
The kids had so much fun today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment