Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Little Bit of Ice!

01.23.14

Park, dance, tree hall and YW21
I asked Beck to get the mail as little pellets of ice was falling.  Lol!  I enjoyed watching him run as fast as he could on his bare feet!

Park, dance, tree hall and YW19
Beck said a prayer as it was falling asking God to send us lots of snow.  He asked for the snow to be so high that we would have to use a shovel to get out of the house!  He loves snow!  A MOPS night out was planned tonight at Mexican restaurant that just opened up near our house and I was really looking forward to going but I just couldn't pull myself out in this crazy weather especially knowing I would miss the joy on Beck's face if we did get more.  Unfortunately, we didn't get much but it was fun listening to the stuff fall from the sky!
Park, dance, tree hall and YW20

No comments:

Post a Comment