Friday, May 16, 2014

Lola's Basketball Game

01.18.14

Marcus 4th Birthday
We are taking a road trip to Dallas on this lovely Saturday morning and we saw an X in the sky.  I'd really love for somebody to explain this to me because we see it quite often.  Do regular jet airplanes that fly people around release smoke in the sky?  Or, is this something that is corrupting our atmosphere?  Curious minds would love to know!

Marcus 4th Birthday1
Anyway, we have another super-sized Saturday planned and we are starting our day at the YMCA to watch our super talented niece, Lola play basketball.  Surprisingly, we were the first ones there!  Lol!  Hence, the silly pictures while we wait.
Marcus 4th Birthday2

Marcus 4th Birthday3
Kiki and Pops brought Marcus with them since Jeff and Jill had something planned this morning.

Marcus 4th Birthday4
Lola is ready to play ball!
Marcus 4th Birthday5

Marcus 4th Birthday6
She's really good!  I think she scored six times!
Marcus 4th Birthday7

Marcus 4th Birthday8
I love seeing the kids near the goal.  They wanted an up-close view!

Marcus 4th Birthday9
Little Marcus LOVES Beck!!!

Marcus 4th Birthday10
Can Brent touch the board?  Yes, he can!

Marcus 4th Birthday11
Everybody is happy except for Kinsey.

Marcus 4th Birthday12
We ate lunch at a really cool burger place then we all went our separate ways.  I wanted to make a mad dash to the Coach outlet store in Allen before going to Marcus' birthday party.  Unfortunately, the traffic caused my shopping trip to be super-duper short!  I only had 10 minutes to look!!!  Luckily, I'm a quick shopper because I found the purse I want to buy but the line was way too long so I'll have to come back after the birthday party.  Drats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment