Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Check Out Your Surroundings

01.26.14

Gilmer and Wendy16
We drove to Neena's this morning to eat lunch with her and I noticed this giant chair at a landscaping place.  Kinsey was asleep so I took a picture of Beck then she woke up and decided to join in on the fun.  One of the workers offered to take a picture of us and said I would get a coupon if I tagged this picture on facebook.
Gilmer and Wendy17

Gilmer and Wendy18
I fell in love with this...a water fountain filled with God's beautiful creations!

Gilmer and Wendy19
Can you tell that Kinsey used my lip gloss?

Gilmer and Wendy20
Beck and Kinsey fell asleep after we picked up Aunt Wendy.

Gilmer and Wendy21
Beck really wanted to help me cook so I let him cut potatoes.  Unfortunately, he cut his finger a little bit.  Bummer!

Gilmer and Wendy22
Kinsey loves my hat and I love it on her!

Gilmer and Wendy23
A house is being built diagonally from us which is the perfect location for a super-fast remote control truck!  Lots of mounds to climb.  The kids also enjoyed climbing the mounds.  Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment