Monday, February 17, 2014

Super Saturday

11.09.13

The Red, White and Blue Festival starts today with a 10am parade and there are amusements, food, antique car show and over 80 vendors.  I'm not sure why this is held in November since it seems like a May (Memorial Day) or July event but Kinsey and I sure enjoyed it.  Daddy is at home building a dining table and Beck is at church practicing the primary program which we will get to see tomorrow.
Bullard Parade

Bullard Parade1

Bullard Parade2
Luckily, my friend, Jeannette, just happened to see us and joined us.  I really enjoyed her company during the parade.  She was there to watch her daughter, Elise, march with the Bullard drill team.
Bullard Parade3

Bullard Parade4
I was surprised to see the WRL truck in the parade and this is the new logo for the company.

Bullard Parade5
This looked like a lot of fun but Kinsey did not want to do it.  She wanted to get on the bungee trampoline but it was too expensive.  Plus, I didn't have enough cash...boy, was she mad at me!

Bullard Parade6
This is the progress Brent made today on our new family dining table.  I knew he could do it...he's got major skills!!!
Bullard Parade7

Bullard Parade8

Bullard Parade9
This is Beck's building project...he has definitely inherited Brent's building skills!

Bullard Parade12
This is what our house looks like with our new landscaping.  I'm so proud!
Bullard Parade11

Beck's primary program starts at 9am tomorrow so Kiki and Pops decided to spend the night with us and they watched the kids so we could go out on a date!!!  We saw my favorite character/movie...Thor! 
Bullard Parade13

No comments:

Post a Comment