Monday, February 3, 2014

Fun Friday

11.01.13

Today is the first day of November and we are going to the football game in Gilmer to watch them play Bullard.
Gilmer Football Game_November2

Gilmer Football Game_November3

Gilmer Football Game_November4
It's weird to see our band and drill team on the visitors side but it's also kind of neat to be able to see them.

Gilmer Football Game_November5
Beck's pre-k friend, Aiden, is here and they had so much fun hanging out.

Gilmer Football Game_November6
I was very impressed with the Bullard drilll team especially since they just started about four years ago!  My friend, Jeannette, is at the game watching her daughter perform but I never saw her.  And, the Bullard band is huge!  I remember when the Gilmer band was that big.

Gilmer Football Game_November7
The Stars drill team did a really cute pom-pom routine.  Kinsey and I really enjoy the half time show.  We left after half time because the kids were worn out and we have a big day planned tomorrow.  I can't remember the score but I do know the Buckeyes won...Bullard scored once. 

No comments:

Post a Comment