Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Primary Program

11.10.13

Today is Beck's big day at church!  I stayed at his practice yesterday for about 15 minutes just so I would know what Beck needed to do.  I learned that Beck and all of the other primary kids would walk to their spots when Matt started singing.  It was so sweet to see them going to their spots as Matt sang.  Then, the tears started flowing as the kids sang the very first song.  Beck is growing up and I'm so proud of him!  The entire program was so special.  I haven't seen very many but I sure loved this one and Kiki told me this is the best one she's ever seen!  Now, that says a lot since she's seen many of them over the years!
Bullard Parade14

Bullard Parade15
Surprisingly, I got a picture of Beck with Neena and Aunt Wendy before they bolted.

Bullard Parade16
Kinsey was so adamant about going to nursery and threw a fit when I wanted to take this picture!  I took her to nursery after taking this picture and she wouldn't stay!  So, the moral of the story is...take her to class and get the picture later. 

I want to thank Neena, Aunt Wendy, Kiki and Pops for driving here to watch Beck sing and say his one sentence.  We really appreciate having both grandparents here to support Beck!  We love you so much!

And, I got my very first calling today! I'm now the Young Women's Adviser. I'm excited and nervous. I sure wish I could share my news with Nanny...I know she would have been so happy for me.

Bullard Parade17
Daddy taught Kinsey how to eat whip cream out of a can!!!  And, she loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment