Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pre-K Field Trip to Splash Park

05.24.13

When Kinsey and I arrived at the splash park near the Kid's View park, I watched Beck having a good time with his soccer buddy, Avery.  He was soaking wet!  I enjoyed watching him play and wondered how long it would take for him to notice that I was there.  The big bus left the school at 9:30am which would put them at the splash park at 10am and I arrived at 10:30am.  As I was watching Beck, he stopped and looked at me and I could tell he was trying to figure out if that was his mommy because I had sunglasses on.  He made a mad dash towards me once he saw Kinsey and gave us a big, wet hug!
Kid's View Field Trip

The last time we were here was with Mrs. Bonnie, Laila and Olive and Kinsey had nothing to do with this place but she had a blast today.
Kid's View Field Trip1

Kid's View Field Trip2

Kid's View Field Trip3

Kid's View Field Trip4
In fact, all of the kids in Beck's pre-K class had a blast!
(Kinsey, Mia and Lauren)

Kid's View Field Trip5

Kid's View Field Trip6

Kid's View Field Trip8

Kid's View Field Trip7
Beck thought it was so funny to sit at the end of this slide and let the kids pile up behind him.

Kid's View Field Trip9
I cracked up when I saw Beck and some of his school friends lay on their towels trying to dry off before eating lunch.  Ha!  Too cute! 


After we ate lunch, all of the kids changed into dry clothes and loaded up on the bus to go to the Kid's View park.  However, it took them so long to load up on the bus that by the time we got to the park, it was time for the bus to go back to school.  But, I think it was for the best as there were many high school kids that had taken a field trip to the park and I would have been nervous having the older kids playing with the younger kids.  I just wish we had not changed into our dry clothes and stayed at the splash park.

Beck was excited that he didn't have to ride the bus back to school and I'm a very lucky mom that I'm able to join all of his field trips thanks to my hard-working hubby.  In fact, Beck only has one more week of school and then he has the entire summer to play with me and Kinsey.  And, it's Memorial weekend so that means we have a three-day weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment