Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Make-up Baseball Game

05.14.13

As I walked onto the field to capture some warm-up pictures, Coach Nolan asked me this question, "How many pictures have you taken?"  Yep, I'm that Mom.  The one that takes lots of pictures of my kiddos.  I know Daddy loves the pictures and I hope Beck and Kinsey will enjoy looking at these pictures when they are older.  Check out the catch and the pitch in the picture below.  Pretty cool!
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck

Kool Kinsey having fun at the ballpark...
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck1

Make-up Baseball Game_Beck2

Beck hits the ball and makes it to first base...
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck3

Make-up Baseball Game_Beck4

Then, he's off to second base...
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck5

Katherine is the mom that volunteered to take care of the batting order at every game and she did a great job.  Tonight, she asked all of the boys to sign a shirt for one of the players on the team.
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck6

Kinsey loves Daddy!!!
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck7

I love, love, love this picture!  Beck smiling for me, Kiki on the phone and Kinsey has the best pose!
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck8

During the game, she entertains herself by playing on the pine tree.
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck9

Last time to do the "good game" high five as a Wildcat...
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck10

I usually don't like to critique things I know very little about but I'm not sure making the boys run after the game is the best thing to do.  Seems like he would make them run before the game to get them warmed up.  It almost seems like a punishment to do it afterwards.  With that being said, this will be the last time to run as a Wildcat...
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck11

And, the last time for a team huddle as a Wildcat...
Make-up Baseball Game_Beck12

What a great last game as a Wildcat!  Kiki, Pops and Daddy watched Beck play his last game as a Wildcat and the weather was great!  We are so proud of Beck for putting all of his effort into learning this sport and for always trying to do his best at every game even when he had to play in the rain.  We love you Beck Lee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment