Friday, June 7, 2013

It's Official!!!

05.23.13

I took Kinsey to the library this morning and they made a really cute shooting star.  A star for a star!  
Neena's Pool

Neena and Stephen left to go to Mud Bug today so we loaded up our swim gear this afternoon and hit the road.  Can you tell that a little boy by the name of Beck is ready to swim?  What a hoot!
Neena's Pool1

Beck couldn't wait to swim with his green wrap around floatie and Kinsey loves her Minnie Mouse floatie.
Neena's Pool2

Neena's Pool3

Then, she got tired of the ring around her and tried to get around the two-feet deep kiddie pool without any floatation device.  She inevitably went under water but I was right there and quickly lifted her up.  My little trooper decided to use two rings around her.
Neena's Pool4

Neena's Pool5

Neena's Pool7

Neena's Pool8

Neena's Pool9

Beck is really trying to learn how to swim.  I wonder if he'll be a true swimmer by the end of summer?
Neena's Pool10

Neena's Pool11

Kinsey enjoyed walking to the gazebo on the lake.  We looked for fish and turtles but didn't see any.
Neena's Pool6

We had a great time at the pool but after two hours of fun the kids were ready to eat.  I brought leftovers and they both devoured dinner. We started watching a movie and then Beck started rubbing his eyes.  It was happening again and I'm officially announcing that Beck is allergic to cats.  His eyes were so swollen and I knew that I had to get some allergy medicine in him.  I quickly packed up and drove back to Gilmer.  Poor thing was miserable!  After getting some medicine in him, I gave him a bath to wash off any cat hair that might be on him.
Neena's Pool12

Neena's Pool13

Looks like we will never have a kitty cat and I'll need to give him allergy medicine every time we go to Neena's house.  I wonder if he's allergic to dogs?

1 comment:

  1. Becks swollen eye picture is sooo sad! BB

    ReplyDelete