Sunday, June 16, 2013

Beck's Pre-K Graduation (part one)

05.31.13

Today is the big day for Beck and his classmates! 
Beck's Pre K Graduation

We arrived super early so I could get a good seat and I brought my fancy camera but forgot my phone at home which means I cannot video anything.
Beck's Pre K Graduation1

Beck's Pre K Graduation2
(Beck and his best buddy, Emory)

Daddy raced from work to get here and left his phone in the truck so we are relying on Kiki to capture some video's on her camera.  After the kids sat down, each one walked to the microphone, said their name then spelled their name and said what they wanted to be when they grow up.  Beck did a great job of saying his name, spelling his name and he said he wanted to be a police officer when he grows up.  (Several kids in his class said they wanted to be a police officer.)
Beck's Pre K Graduation3

Beck's Pre K Graduation4

The kids sang several songs and the one they are singing in the picture below is about "hearing with their ear, tasting with their tongue and seeing with their eyes".  They also did a disco alphabet song while wearing sunglasses.  And, I wish I knew what Beck was looking at when he was pointing up to the screen.
Beck's Pre K Graduation5

The kids were put into groups to sing about a variety of things such as compounds words, money and the group Beck was in sang about continents.  What's funny about his group is that Grace is his church friend and Avery is his soccer friend.
Beck's Pre K Graduation6

Each mom was asked to submit a baby picture and the school did a great job of putting this slide show together that showed the baby picture then their graduation picture.  And, I love the class picture!
Beck's Pre K Graduation7

Beck's Pre K Graduation8
Kinsey crashed during the hour-long ceremony.

Beck's Pre K Graduation9
I'm pretty sure I was grinning from ear to ear during this very cute little ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment