Sunday, June 16, 2013

Beck's Pre-K Graduation (part two)

Congratulations to Mrs. Mason's class and Mrs. Vicki's class!!!  All of these kids did a great job tonight!
Beck's Pre K Graduation10

Beck's Pre K Graduation11
(Aiden, Kennedy, Sophie, Beck and Landry)

It made my heart flutter when Beck turned around and waved to us as he was walking out.
Beck's Pre K Graduation12

Beck's Pre K Graduation13
The school had set up a photo area.

Beck's Pre K Graduation14
(Beck and his other best friend, Aiden)

Beck's Pre K Graduation15
Mrs. Mason said she wish she could clone Beck and have a class room full of kids like him.  He never got in trouble the entire year he was in her class.

Beck's Pre K Graduation16
Beck received a graduation bear, a school t-shirt and a portfolio of things he had done at school.  It was such a treat to look through his portfolio which was filled with things he had created and pictures of the field trips they had taken.  Even Kiki was in the portfolio from when she volunteered to read a Dr. Seuss book.  So special and I am so thankful for the memories.

Beck's Pre K Graduation17
Beck sat down at a table and ate two slices of cake while we were chatting with friends.  Actually, Beck ate icing...not the cake.

Beck's Pre K Graduation18
Then, we took Pops and Kiki out to dinner to celebrate their 44th wedding anniversary!  Unfortunately, my parents divorced when I was a senior in high school and I've talked to my dad only a handful of times since then.  It's inspiring to see the love between Kiki and Pops.  Congratulations and thank you from the bottom of my heart spending a memorable evening with us at Beck's pre-k graduation!

Beck's Pre K Graduation19
As we loaded up in our vehicles, Kinsey found my lip gloss and went to town!  What am I going to do with this girl?

Beck's Pre K Graduation20
It was also nice to spend an evening with Daddy since he's always working on our future home.  Daddy found a special graduation gift for Beck...a Transformers Optimus Prime computer!  Beck loves it!!!

Tonight is a night that I hope I will always remember. I can't imagine what it will be like to see Beck and Kinsey graduate from high school and from college. It's so hard to imagine. I must add that this ceremony was very organized and everything from the decorations to the photo op area's to the special show of the kids talents was incredible. Great job to all of those involved and especially to Mrs. Mason for teaching Beck to read and write!

No comments:

Post a Comment