Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Annual Easter Pictures

04.17.13

There's a house down the street that has a really big bush with white flowers and I love looking at it every time I pass it which is at least four times per day.  I saw the home owner outside the other day and I told her how much I love looking at her white flowers and if she would mind if I took some pictures of Beck and Kinsey in front of her bush.  She didn't mind at all and she told me that Nanny taught her daughter when she was five years old. 

So, I got the kids ready this Wednesday morning and this is how my big picture day went...we started at the house with the white flower bush and Kinsey said the grass was hurting her feet.  Then, Beck saw a bee and I told him not to worry about the bee but that's when Aunt Wendy chimed in and said, "You better hurry because there are a lot of bees."  I told Beck that she was tricking us and I managed to get a few good ones here.
Easter pics by flowers

Easter pics by flowers1

Easter pics by flowers2

Easter pics by flowers3

Easter pics by flowers4

Then, we drove to my favorite driveway and got some really cute pictures here but Kinsey fell down right before we left.  Luckily, she didn't scrape up her knees...just got a little dirty.
Easter pics by flowers5

Easter pics by flowers6

Easter pics by flowers7

Easter pics by flowers8

Finally, I wanted some bluebonnet pictures because I didn't get any last year and I've been eyeing a few different places.  The one that I thought would be the best was right next to a concrete mixer and of course they just happened to be pouring concrete in a truck this morning.  I have to admit that it was pretty loud.  Both, Beck and Kinsey held their ears.  How can I get good pictures of them with their hands over their ears?  Luckily, I have Aunt Wendy to help!  She held Beck's tiger and acted like it was attacking me and they loved it!
Easter pics by flowers9

Easter pics by flowers10

A big thanks to Aunt Wendy for helping me get these great pictures and I also want to thank my kids for putting up with my need for annual Easter pictures.  They make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment