Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Aunt Wendy's April Visit

04.17.13

On Monday morning, I lifted Kinsey up and put her in the SUV, she lost her balance and my head/lip stopped her from falling out.  I'm glad I was there to keep her from getting hurt but my poor lip paid the price.  It bled all the way to Beck's school.  Ouch, my lip really hurts but my pain is totally worth it.  
Wednesday in Bullard

Yesterday, we picked up Aunt Wendy for her April visit and I have a lot of things planned during her visit.  She's going to help me get the kids to smile for Easter pictures.  (Yes, I know I'm late getting these done but the flowers weren't ready since Easter was so early this year.)  And, I'm going to take her to see the house for the very first time!  Neena came over at 10am this morning and we all loaded up in my vehicle and drove to Bullard.  First, we ate at a Mexican restaurant that was really yummy.  We talked to the owner and he said his dad opened El Charro so he definitely knows what he's doing.  Anyway, Wendy really likes our house and this was Neena's first time to see it since the sheet rock has been up.  We love the paint and I can't wait to move in!
Wednesday in Bullard1

Wednesday in Bullard2

Beck cracked me up tonight!  He would put his favorite stuffed animal, tiger, in different positions and would take a picture.  Then, he wanted me to take this picture of him and tiger sitting in the chair with a blanket.  Beck is such a sweet boy!
Wednesday in Bullard3

No comments:

Post a Comment