Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Officially Five Today!!!

04.08.13

Five years ago, Baby Beck entered our lives and it has been a blessing watching him grow.  Beck is such a sweet little boy.

Today is a big day for Beck...Mrs. Mason gave him a birthday hat to wear and a sweet little girl by the name of Josie gave him a present.  He was so excited about it when I picked him up from school.  He held it in his lap all the way home.  He opened it once we got inside the house and it was a shoe boxed filled with an old timey car, a dinosaur and alligators.  It was a really cute gift!
Beck Bday 51

Beck Bday 52

I took cupcakes to his school and they all sang to him after eating lunch.  He still claims that he does not like chocolate so I got white cupcakes with yellow frosting.  I had to change the color of the frosting since the blue icing was such a mess at his birthday party last weekend.  I know his teacher would not have appreciated blue lips and blue teeth.
Beck Bday 5

We drove to the Spring Hill park but Beck and Kinsey fell asleep so I sat in the car at the park for about 30 minutes or more.  Then, I woke them up so we could play then go eat dinner.  That was a bad idea...they were both so grouchy!  We walked to the play area and neither of them would play!  They also told me they could not walk so I carried both of them to the SUV.  That will win Mom of the Year for sure!  So, we hit the road and I drove to Chick-fil-A.  Beck fell asleep again!  But, this time they weren't as grumpy and we had a nice dinner with Neena.  Beck and Kinsey played for a long time and then we stopped by Neena's house so she could fix Spooky the Cat.  The kids broke Spooky's leg off at church a few weeks ago and Beck needs to take it to school tomorrow for Pet Week.  He was so excited that Neena fixed his cat.  On the way home he told me, "I'm going to sleep with Spooky tonight because Neena fixed him."  How sweet is that little boy?!  He just melts my heart!  I love you to the moon and back, Beck!

I've got a birthday binder that will have these two pictures in them.  A big thanks to Katherine for taking these pictures last weekend!
Easter Sunday 201318

Easter Sunday 201320

No comments:

Post a Comment