Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Opening Day (part two)

Each year, First Baptist Church sets up a small play area for Opening Day so we checked it out after our first game.  They offered cotton candy, popcorn, snow cones, bounce houses, lots of games, hamburgers, hot dogs, chips and drinks!  And, this was all free!  Beck and Kinsey had an absolute blast!
Opening Day11

Opening Day12

Opening Day13

Opening Day14

Opening Day15

We took our food home to eat and we were able to rest for a little bit then we had to be back at the baseball fields at 2pm for a 2:30pm game.  Neena and Stephen came to watch.  By the way, we all changed into cooler clothes because it is warm this afternoon.
Opening Day16

It's fun to watch these two interact with each other most of the time.  It usually ends in somebody getting hurt and this time it was Kinsey.  Beck bumped her head with his helmet.
Opening Day17

Opening Day18

Opening Day19

Opening Day20

Opening Day21

Game over and we are all worn out!  But, we don't have much down time because Brent has priesthood at 6:30pm and I'm going to Kelli's house at 7pm for a Ladies Night Out get together.  And, we are letting Beck open presents from us since we will be busy tomorrow and Brent has to work late Monday night.  This is a super packed day.  Anyway, Stephen and Neena decided to ride the bike on this lovely day and I love seeing Beck and Kinsey hold their ears because they think the bike is too loud. 
Opening Day22

Kiki offered to watch the kids so that we could enjoy our evening out and we let Beck open gifts from us before we left.  Beck has been asking for Jenga Boom every time we see the commercial for it on tv and we got him over 150 pieces of Magformers.  I know two little kids will have fun with the new toys tonight!  We will open gifts from Kiki and Pops tonight because Pops is already at the church.
Beck's bday gifts

Beck's bday gifts1

Beck's bday gifts2

Beck's bday gifts3
Kelli was at the ballpark today like we were and had not been home long when I arrived.  Her house is so pretty!  I love her style/taste!  I brought a crock pot full of queso then Patti showed up with a bowl of queso then Bonnie showed up with more queso.  Great minds think alike!  I had so much fun visiting with the girls!  In fact, I had so much fun that I ended up losing track of time and left her house at almost 11pm!  So, I missed Beck opening gifts from Kiki and Pops but he was happy to show them to me when I got home. I sure do hope the kids sleep late because this is one tired mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment