Thursday, April 18, 2013

Let's Play Ball...or Watch Kinsey...she's very entertaining!

04.09.13

The day after Beck's birthday, he had a 6:30pm ballgame and I know that I've already posted a million pictures of him (I'm a very proud mommy!) but tonight it was Kinsey that stole the show.  She's got quite the look tonight.  I love how she wears a headband!
Game After Bday

I had to get a selfie because I got my hair cut and colored today and I love it!  However, it's been a long time since I had it cut and she had to cut off a lot of dead ends.  I feel like I'm back to where I started.  I learned a lesson today...don't go that long without getting my ends trimmed!
Game After Bday2

Game After Bday1
This little girl knows how to make herself comfy.

Game After Bday3
And, she discovered a new treat tonight...I don't know what it is called but it looks like a bottle and the top is sticky and powder is in the bottle.  She dipped the sticky top inside the bottle and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Lots of sugar tonight!

Game After Bday4
Go Wildcats!

No comments:

Post a Comment