Monday, March 3, 2014

Our Weekend with Noah

11.23-23.13

This is my first free Saturday so what do I have planned?  I'm going to spend the day at Coyote Sam's for a defensive driving class for the speeding ticket I received a few months ago.  Plus, the deadline to get this taken care of is quickly approaching.  Unfortunately, I am notorious for procrastinating.  I've heard from several people, including Brent, that sitting in a class is so much better than taking the on-line class.  I really enjoyed the couple that taught this class and I met two really nice ladies at my table.  Lunch was also included with the price of the class and my quesadillas were delicious! 

The Mask's flew into Dallas yesterday so we made plans to meet them as they traveled to Gilmer to get Noah.  Brent, Beck and Kinsey met them just as my class was ending.  Luckily, one of the nice ladies at my table gave me a ride to the mall.  What a treat!  I get to walk around the mall all by myself!  Lol! 

Noah here pre Thanks
Church starts at 9am and all three kids did a great job during sacrament.

I had to go back to church at 2:15pm for choir practice.  That's right...I volunteered to sing in the choir for the upcoming Christmas program.  They asked for volunteers and I've always loved Christmas music.  Neena said I would love it when I told her I was thinking about doing this.  (She was in the choir at Mobberly Baptist church in Longview before she married Stephen.)  I got a good feeling about it and this is the third week we have practiced.  Shannon and Patrick gave me a ride since I'm car-less.  While I was at choir practice, the Mask's came to our house to pick up Noah and to see our new casa.

Noah here pre Thanks1
Beck and Noah had a blast shooting bullets!  In fact, I'm still finding bullets...just found one hidden between the upstairs window cushion and window.  (I came home from choir practice just in time to see them play a little bit more before leaving.)
Noah here pre Thanks2

Noah here pre Thanks3
The sweet little boy they are trying to adopt didn't know what to think about the crazy kids.

Noah here pre Thanks4
Taylor got lots of lovin' from Uncle B.
Noah here pre Thanks5

I'm so glad they came over for a visit and we will see much more of them this week in Gilmer.  You would think Beck and Kinsey would relax after playing so hard since yesterday but they kept right on going by building a fort with pillows.  Oh me oh my!
Noah here pre Thanks7

Noah here pre Thanks8

Noah here pre Thanks6
This is what Kinsey does with pretzels...she wears them as rings.  Lol!


It was a great weekend and we sure enjoyed having Noah as our guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment